Get to know your Subminimal tools
- Select a NanoScreen to suit your preferred microfoam type: Superfine, fine, or ordinary foam.
- Churn your warm milk (55°C is ideal) for about 15 seconds. Start in the middle to incorporate air, then move to the side to continue churning and blending the foam.
- Pour your perfectly microfoamed milk over espresso. It should feel like pouring paint. Draw a heart, rosetta or something abstract!
Changing the NanoScreens and adjusting how long you churn the milk adjusts the amount and density of microfoam you make.
- For thin or less foam use the Super Fine NanoScreen and a quick churn.
- For a medium amount or thickness of foam, use the Super Fine NanoScreen and churn for longer.
- For a greater amount of foam, or thicker head of foam for drinks such as cappuccinos, use the Fine NanoScreen and churn for longer.
Note that the NanoFoamer can also be used without a NanoScreen to create normal foam or for mixing drinks.
Find the answers to all things relating to Subminimal Tools here.
Can't find what you're looking for or need more help? Send us an inquiry via firstname.lastname@example.org